- Coupling Entrances
- Riding Paths
- Simple Outdoor Areas and Indoor Floors
- Separates the bearing layer and the tread layer (if present)
- Acts elastically and shock-absorbent
- High slip resistance
- Optimal water drainage
- Extremely durable
- Patented expansion joint system for tension-free laying
- Individual element: 50 x 50 x 5 cm, wall thickness 4 mm, grid support 10 mm, ready-to-install with pre-assembled pieces covering 1 m², weight 9 kg/m².
- Integrated expansion joints every 50 cm in both longitudinal and transverse directions.
- Exceptionally elastic material.
- All grid chambers are open at the bottom for optimal water drainage.
- Material: Polyethylene, made from highly pure recycled raw material, completely environmentally neutral, suitable for water protection areas.
- Without elaborate drainage
- To be installed on a simple, 20 cm thick, permeable gravel bearing layer, or completely without a sub-layer on a load-bearing ground
- Tread layer not necessary, alternative sand, layer thickness approx. 10 cm.