- Riding arenas
- Riding grounds
- Outdoor grounds for jumping, dressage, driving, vaulting
- Galloping tracks
- Round pens
- Steep ramps and entrances
- Separates the base layer and tread layer
- Acts elastically and shock-absorbent
- Interlocks with the tread layer, thus providing absolute slip resistance>
- Optimal water drainage
- Extremely durable
- Patented expansion joint system for tension-free laying
- Individual element: 50 x 50 x 5 cm, wall thickness 4 mm, grid support 10 mm, ready-to-install with pre-assembled pieces covering 1 m², weight 9 kg/m².
- Integrated expansion joints every 50 cm in both longitudinal and transverse directions.
- Exceptionally elastic material.
- All grid chambers are open at the bottom for optimal water drainage.
- Material: Polyethylene, made from highly pure recycled raw material, completely environmentally neutral, suitable for water protection areas.
- Without elaborate drainage
- Laid on a simple, 20 cm thick, permeable gravel base layer, or alternatively without a base layer on a solid ground
- Tread layer not necessary, alternatively sand, layer thickness approximately 10 cm
Follow our Installation Guide for Schwabengitter 2000, which applies for Schwabengitter Elastic, too.